SOTM: 10/1

It's Friday suckas! Well on Fridays everyone looks forward to the weekend, can't wait to party or sleep in or crack open a nice cold brew. Well hopefully I can give you something to help pass the minutes until you clock out or finish with classes.

My friends, Mike and Danny, have been posting Friday/weekend party songs every week on their Cocaine Mortgage blog....as of right now it IS up, and trust me, all they're recommendations are AWESOME. Go here to see their jams for the weekend!

Here's mine...not exactly a party song though...but my friend Emily said something about this song the other day and I haven't listened to Florence + the Machine in a while. This band took 2009 by storm, they've definitely been rocking out 2010 but I just haven't been listening as much I guess....

Despite that, here is your Friday tune, and October's first....

Song of the Moment 10/1
Dog Days are Over by Florence + the Machine


No comments:

Post a Comment