SOTM: 10/14

I'm so sorry I forgot your Hump Day Combo Meal of music! Forgive me! I woke up later than I would've liked and had to run to work. Blogging got cut in the early morning routine. It's expendable. Just like you all.

ANYWAYS! To make up for it I'll be having a 2-for-1 Song of the Moment today followed by some good stuff on Friday morning before my glorious return to Harrisonburg. I had an easy time picking the songs for today because they were both suggested a few days ago by the same person. Her name is Shivani and she has great taste in music. It's a little different from my own, but still she's got great taste in tunes (and a great voice to match). So she recommended me a song by a woman I've never even heard of before, and a soon-to-be-released single from a good band. I'm a huge fan of the new single especially!
Please enjoy this Shivani Thursday dosage of this woman's fantastically emotional music video and a band's "not-yet-released-as-a-single" single with a GREAT video.

Dig in my hungry friends...

Song(s) of the Moment 10/14

Cold War by Janelle Monae


Blue Blood by Foals

No comments:

Post a Comment