SOTM: 10/7-10

I'm going to be out of town for a while to see someone special, then to go to a football game with my family (Packers vs. Skins)! So I figure it would be nice if I loaded you all up with some tunes before I peace out.

First...don't forget to check out Cocaine Mortgage's song choice for the weekend when they put it up on Friday. It's always guaranteed to be a good one!

Now....here we go....your songs for the weekend (4 out of 5 are recommended by friends...keep 'em coming!) are as follows:

1) A new Jimmy Eat World track off their new album, Invented.
2) I first heard this song on a commercial for that dumb looking movie about Facebook...but the track has an epic beat to it and Kanye's rap isn't too bad!
3) The video is TERRIBLE (because I never liked The Wild Thornberrys) but it's a great song full of cheer...plus I love Simon!
4) My friend Alyssa recommended this song by Those Dancing Days...I approve! :)
5) Tara gave me a CD a while back that had this song on it...I've always loved this song for the voice, the piano, and the soul to it. One of my favorites, despite another terrible user-made video.

So...please don't go and use these all up at once! :

Song(s) of the Moment 10/7-10

Heart is Hard to Find by Jimmy Eat World


Power by Kanye West ft. Dwele


Father and Daughter by Paul Simon


Run Run by Those Dancing Days


Lids by Lotus Child

No comments:

Post a Comment