Stupid Fall

I miss summer already. I never even had a chance to get a really good tan this summer! And now, I'm already raking leaves, picking up hundreds of acorns, and freezing while I wear shorts during the 60 degree weather. Where did summer go? Right about now we're usually still in an Indian Summer and playing frisbee or kicking the soccer ball around...and that keeps up until November. I'm not cool with this. Get warmer!

Here is my attempt at making it warmer...putting up some pictures from this summer: sunsets, summer storms, boating, swimming, etc. Hopefully the weather will remember what it should be doing and get itself back in line.

Photos courtesy of Tyler Conta and the Premature Goosebump Company.
Click on images if you wish to view them in a larger size.









No comments:

Post a Comment