SOTM: 10/6

Here it is again...

To help you get through "hump day" (which I literally used to think had something to do with humping...I was wrong) I've got a present for you. For your listening pleasure I'm going to throw at you the Hump Day Combo Meal. Get ready for greatness, folks.

This time I have for you a little Beatles-esque double feature. Get excited. Both of them have an older Beatles feel to them...back before too much LSD got involved.

1) I couldn't find out much about them...but the band is called Revolver...if that isn't Beatle-y I don't know what is. (Revolver: album by The Beatles from 1966 that featured songs like Eleanor Rigby and Yellow Submarine)
2) This band consists of a couple guys who used to be in Panic! at the Disco...well now they're making tunes like this one! I'm a fan and I hope you all are too!

Please enjoy this music that reminds me of my favorite band of all time (tied with Carbon Leaf) : The Beatles.

Have a double helping of:

Song(s) of the Moment 10/6

Balulalow by Revolver

http://zik4zik.generationmp3.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/8/files/Revolver.jpg


Take a Vacation by The Young Veins

No comments:

Post a Comment