SotM: 10/28

I'm afraid of heights, failure, and drowning.

For today's song I'm bringing you a tune I randomly found online. It comes from a band that recently formed out of an old band named Wakefield...whoever they were. They released their album a couple weeks ago on iTunes and AmazonMP3. The reviews of their new album seem to be pretty good (except people wishing for more tracks) and I plan to look into the rest of their stuff when I get time. For now, I picked this song with its upbeat guitar combined with some stomping percussion, the occasional falsetto vocals, and the cool theme of fears.

Please don't be afraid my child, just check out the...

Song of the Moment 10/28
Fears by Fox in the Henhouse





_________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment