SOTM: 10/22

Here it is again...

Simply because alliteration is the only way to be cool...I'm going to make this Friday a flashback to good ole tunes...I'll call it "Throwback Friday." Wait...that doesn't make sense. Oh yeah that's because alliteration was only cool in elementary school.

Welcome to another Throwback Friday!
After a great weekend in Harrisonburg, VA for JMU's Homecoming, I knew exactly what song was needed for the next installment of Throwback Friday. While there, I heard a great old song that I had totally forgotten existed. Thanks Danny and Mike for dusting off this oldie for me.

So, I've got for you this awesome ole Phil Collins tune...plus I thought I'd give you a little treat...it's coupled with literally one of my favorite songs ever. Yes. Today will be a 2-for-1 Throwback Friday. And don't ask me for any more! Little beggars.

The other song is by George Harrison, my favorite Beatle, and this song has 2 music videos...and I think that this one is TERRIBLE. Yet, Harrison was fantastic. The first ex-Beatle to have a #1 hit and the last as well. This song was his last #1 hit in the U.S., even though he didn't write the song! So, please enjoy some Phil Collins (with hair) and some George Harrison in this installment of Throwback Friday's....

Song(s) of the Moment 10/22

Sussudio by Phil Collins


Got My Mind Set on You by George Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment